Join Team STAHL
CAREERS AT STAHL & ASSOCIATES INSURANCE
Team Stahl is an organization of dynamic, passionate, and innovative professionals. Our team members are dedicated to the work we do, and the clients and community we serve. Team Stahl prides itself on the core values of integrity, trust, and partnership.
Our employees are creative leaders, who are committed to providing unmatched service and unique solutions for our vast array of clients. As the insurance industry changes, and as our clients’ unique needs and situations change, our team is poised to change and evolve, meeting any challenge.
Stahl & Associates Insurance fosters creativity, innovation, growth, and development. Our team members work together, and genuinely support and care about each other. New and innovative ideas are encouraged and cultivated. At the heart of our culture is professionalism, dedication and passion for the clients we serve and the community which we are so proud to be a part of.
Our employees have an average tenure of more than 10 years and we are proud to have been ranked one of the Top Work Places by the Tampa Bay Times. Here’s what our employees are saying about us:
- “The work is challenging and I work with a great team that supports each other. We work for a company with a strong mission and with a CEO who believes and supports us.”
- “I work with a dynamic team and management appreciates a job well done.”
- “They truly care about their employees and insured.”
- “The atmosphere is warm and friendly.”
- “The company gives me the flexibility to balance work and home, plenty of PTO, and does not micro-manage employees.”
Come Join Our Team
We are always looking for top talent to join our team. Whether you are interested in starting your insurance career, or expanding it, we would like to hear from you.
Please click the following “APPLY NOW” button to submit some basic information and your resume.
At Stahl & Associates Insurance, we are committed to providing our employees with a flexible and comprehensive benefits package. Our full time employees are offered the following benefits:
- HMO or POS health plan including pharmacy benefits
- Basic Life Insurance plus add on amounts for employees/spouses/children
- Dental Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Medical Spending Account
- Flexible Dependent Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Work From Home Program
We also provide generous packages for:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data. https://transparency-in-